Construction of 10-story 213,000 square foot, new hotel tower, including 152 rooms, ballroom, lobby, and new pool. Spa renovation also completed at resort.
Pennsylvania Coatings completed work for two general contractors at this large, high production project. Our various skills were on display, in our production capacity, wallcovering installation, and application of varied finishes including a stenciled mural, in this attractive new facility. Significant repair to steel damaged by water intrusion was completed, with testing and application of epoxy high performance coatings, with little delay to project.
||New Construction, Hotel Tower, Renovation-Spa Facility
||21100 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA
||Kunzki & Sara (Spa)
- Interior painting of drywall, woodwork, doors and door frames, various metals, etc.
- Application of stenciled mural
- Installation of wallcoverings at rooms and common areas
- Preparation of water damaged steel, and application of high performance epoxy coatings
- Painting at exterior balconies and courtyard walls
- Exterior light industrial coating applied to trellises, miscellaneous metals and roof metals
© Copyright 2019 PA Companies